Osteopaths treat a wide range of pain and musculoskeletal complaints.
These include but are not limited to.
- All forms of pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck and back pain
- Knee pain and sports injuries
- Disc problems / Spondylolisthesis
- Osteoarthrits – knees, hips, shoulders and spine
- TMJ dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder pain /Dislocations /Impingements / Bursitis
- Scoliosis / Developmental
- Plantar fasciitis / Foot pain / Heel spurs / Sever’s diseased
- Post surgical management
- Postural Pain
Osteopathy uses gentle hands on therapy to diagnose and treat the cause of your pain. Osteopaths identify the root cause of your problem, then utilise different manuel techniques to treat the problem.